Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I change the # of comments to display on my MySpace?

Like you know how it has displaying 50 out of 284029 comments.



how can I have displaying 10 out of 284029 comments.



Dont tell my to resize the hieght of the page because I tried that before %26amp; it really bothers me everytime i change my profile the hieght changes %26amp; I dont want that.



Its is possible! because i've seen it before %26amp; my friend has display of 3 out her 56 pages of comments. I can't ask her because i dont know her that well. %26amp; I wonder how to do that pleaaase?!



p.s. i also DO NOT need a scroll box for my comments. %26amp; I DO NOT want to delete any of my comments.



THANK YOU WHOEVER GIVES ME THE CORRECT ANSWER GETS 10 POINTS, THUMBS UP, %26amp; SMILESS! :]



How can I change the # of comments to display on my MySpace?

I"m pretty sure you can't I am 99% sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd