Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Myspace comment box help??

I have a myspace and i have a comment box from whateverlife.com that matches my layout but when ppl try to comment me they say it doesn't work! and i dont know y! but when i paste the code there are 2 spots that say put friend id and i did but its still not working help me!



Myspace comment box help??

make sure what you put is EXACTLEY your friend ID



you can't get it on your home under your default picture click view my: profile the last few numbers (21279321) in the adress below is my friend ID that's all you put nothing more nothing less



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



=user.viewprofile%26amp;friendid=21279321 those number are your firend ID



(thats my myspace feel free too add me ^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd