Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Why wont my myspace work on "add me", "message me", "pictures","b

Here is my code:



About Me:



%26lt;p%26gt;%26lt;a href="http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi... title="Grab Myspace Layouts and Myspace Codes"%26gt;%26lt;img src="http://www.createblog.com/images/li... border="0" alt="Myspace Layouts" style="position:absolute;top:0px;left:0p... /%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;%26lt;/p%26gt;%26lt;/div%26gt;%26lt;style%26gt;.hidethem {visibility:hidden; display:none;}%26lt;/style%26gt;



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



.contactTable {display: none;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



embed {position:absolute; margin-top:-500px; margin-left:-1000px;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



table tbody td table tbody tr td.text table {visibility:hidden;}



table tbody td table tbody tr td.text table table, table tbody td table tbody tr td.text table table tbody td.text {visibility:visible;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



%26lt;style type=text/css%26gt;



body {



background: 000000 url("");



background-position: bottom right;



background-repeat: no-repeat;



background-attachment: fixed;



scrollba



Why wont my myspace work on "add me", "message me", "pictures","blog","comments"?

change your layout



Why wont my myspace work on "add me", "message me", "pictures","blog","comments"?

im guessing you have a DIV layout



and i think it left out some parts of the code on here .



you probably need to find any XXXXXX's in the code



then replace the XXXXX's with your friend ID



which you can find out but clicking on "view my profile" then looking in the search bar for http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



except the letters are replaced with numbers (:



hope this helped you :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd