Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Why isnt my myspace comment box working?

i put a coment box on my myspace and every time someone writes a comment to me it never works. when someone trys to comment me it always says



Invalid Friend ID.



This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.



the code for the comment box i hav used is at http://www.whateverlife.com/boxes/box5.t...



plz tell me how i can fix it



Why isnt my myspace comment box working?

did you put your friend id in it?



look at the code... near the top you'll see this part........ %26lt;input name="friendID" value="FRIENDIDHERE!!!" type="hidden



you must put your friend id where indicated.



if you don't know your friend id just view your profile and the numbers on the end of the url in the address bar is your friend id.



Why isnt my myspace comment box working?

Make sure that you have the correct friend ID

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd