Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How come on myspace when i hide my comments it doens't show my full top friends ?

ii just use this code :



( but it still doesnt work )



%26lt;div style="position:relative; height:400px; overflow:hidden; border:0px;"%26gt;%26lt;table%26gt;%26lt;tr%26gt;%26lt;td%26gt;%26lt;table%26gt;%26lt;tr%26gt;%26lt;...



Helpp Mehhh .



How come on myspace when i hide my comments it doens't show my full top friends ?

Don't use the code above it is extremely long and outdated and probably doesn't even work, because myspace recently change their coding around, use this instead. Hope I helped!!



also the person above got it off some random googled site so you will have the annoying ad icon I typed this out. Because I know my coding by heart.



%26lt;style%26gt;



.friendsComments {display:none;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd